What is the Bajaj EMI Card?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is one of the most popular cards for many reasons. It makes shopping very easy and convenient on both online and offline platforms. It is also popularly known for its no-cost EMI benefit. Many wonder what is no-cost EMI. No-cost EMI is where you can cut costs on interest charges and down-payment charges thereby saving on extra expenses.
The Bajaj Finance Card online apply process is very simple and requires minimal documentation. You can go ahead and purchase an EMI Card by navigating to the Bajaj Finserv website and clicking on the Bajaj EMI Card apply online button. You will then be asked to provide information about yourself after which they will be verified and you will be provided with your EMI Card.
Features and Benefits of Bajaj EMI Card
1. No-Cost EMIs
You can avail of the no-cost EMI and mitigate extra expenses in terms of down payments and interest payments.
2. Loan Pre-Approved up to Rs. 2 Lakhs
Having the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card proves you eligible for an instant loan of up to Rs. 2 Lakhs. You can use this loan across more than 1 Lakh partner stores in 1900+ cities.
3. Easy Online and Offline Shopping
You can shop any product or gadget online from a variety of partner stores with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
4. Minimal Documentation and No Foreclosure Charges
You require very minimal documentation to get your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. In addition, if you foreclose your loan after paying your initial EMI, there will not be any charges.
5. Flexible Tenor
You can repay your EMI based on your financial capability and flexibility anywhere between 3 months and 24 months.
How Does the Bajaj EMI Card Work?
You can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card for online purchases at both the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and at partner stores.
1. Online Shopping on Bajaj EMI Store
- First, you have to use your credentials to log in to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Then, browse through the variety of products across different brands and select the product of your choice.
- Once you choose a product, you will be directed to the payment window. On the payment window, select the EMI option and enter your EMI Card details. Now, select the tenure that suits you best.
- Then, confirm the delivery address and other details.
- Your purchase is now complete and the product will be delivered to you. Ensure to make the EMI payments during the selected tenure.
While shopping at Bajaj Finserv Partner Stores, the process when it comes to the payment window changes. Once you click on EMI as your payment method, you will have to choose the no-cost EMI option and choose the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Where Are Bajaj Finserv EMI Cards Accepted?
Here is a list of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card accepted shops.
- Paytm Mall